-
October 17th, 2002, 07:57 AM
#91
HB Forum Owner
IRT Cav: That's not a problem, just post it, all of us know each other here
Edit: BTW, don't feel forced to though, but it'd be nice if you did
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 17, 2002 05:26 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
October 17th, 2002, 10:32 AM
#92
Inactive Member
IRT Melfice:
I was joking, baka
-
October 17th, 2002, 10:34 AM
#93
Inactive Member
I suposed so, but anyway, i said a thing that we should not forget, isn't it?
-
October 17th, 2002, 03:36 PM
#94
Inactive Member
haha sorry sorry i still wont change my mind about putting my face upon this board
-
October 17th, 2002, 08:34 PM
#95
Inactive Member
ok photoa album has been updated with melfice's pic, thank you melfice for that very nice pic. here in case you forgot-
http://chattacat.tripod.com/generalphotoalbum/
if anybody else wants to send pic-
[email protected]
[img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]
-
October 17th, 2002, 09:34 PM
#96
Inactive Member
Coolness!
Still eating the same nut, DR? must have old man teeth to take that long! LOL
-
October 17th, 2002, 09:40 PM
#97
HB Forum Owner
Good job! The album is getting richier every day.
Cool picture Melfice
-
October 17th, 2002, 10:12 PM
#98
Inactive Member
Hmmm we are missing:
Shini
DN
Cav (PUSSY! GET A SPINE!)
Sizer-chan
Mitsu-chan
DLC
N
TZ
Hawk
I miss anyone?
-
October 18th, 2002, 12:25 AM
#99
Inactive Member
You missed me. I will find a way to get crazyelf my picture sooner or later.
-
October 18th, 2002, 12:50 AM
#100
Inactive Member
I know you're missing people, I'm just too lazy to remember em. :-)
Tom for one, but he hasnt been at the new boards..
ehh... Thunda (tio)
ummm... and GH, on whatever his new name is.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks